Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M: Photoshop Mobile: Typography Editing Options

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am currently using photoshop on my iPad Pro and was wondering if anyone knows how to and or if it's even possible to edit the typography on my files (leading - kerning - etc)? All I see if font and size; any help would be appreciated! Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing i looked for as well. As a designer, Photoshop mobile unusable without typographic options. Well, like all things Adobe, it's in the pipeline. Although even in the new roadmap, I couldn't find any specific reference to it. Sorry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop on the ipad version 1.0 was focused on basic compositing, retouching, masking , and other common tasks. We will add many more features moving forward and we appreciate your feedback regarding those that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow. For an idea of what is coming soon, you can see this link:  https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

You can make feature requests so our team knows which features are most important to you.

Feature Requests: Photoshop Mobile

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines