• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magic eraser on iPad...?

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Mac, erasing an all white background is easy - just a couple clicks.  On the iPad...I cannot seem to figure it out for the life of me.  I can use the eraser tool to manually erase anything I want, of course, but how do I do a bulk, background erase?  For example - I have an image that merged: 3 layers, white background, image 1, image 2.  The two individual pics are clear and distinct with their own dark border.  I just want to click and have the white background turn transparent.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching for the same! Such a useful tool especially when doing quick jobs for social emifa

I ended up having to use a free App as can't find how to do it

i don't think tou can 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to use the Select Object or Select Subject tools? Once you have a selection of your object, either:

• Copy it to a new layer and hide the old layer, or
  • Invert the selection and delete the now selected background area

IMG_DBAE832D0539-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem...except I can't seem to lasso it. Any help with how to proceed would be greatly appreciated 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

9DBF97C6-7549-45B4-868E-DF4814D3C5BA.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the magic eraser is available yet on the iPad but it will more than likely be there soon.  But if you're doing a white background that needs to be eliminated, the select subject feature might help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines