Highlighted

Magic eraser on iPad...?

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Mac, erasing an all white background is easy - just a couple clicks.  On the iPad...I cannot seem to figure it out for the life of me.  I can use the eraser tool to manually erase anything I want, of course, but how do I do a bulk, background erase?  For example - I have an image that merged: 3 layers, white background, image 1, image 2.  The two individual pics are clear and distinct with their own dark border.  I just want to click and have the white background turn transparent.

TOPICS
How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Magic eraser on iPad...?

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Mac, erasing an all white background is easy - just a couple clicks.  On the iPad...I cannot seem to figure it out for the life of me.  I can use the eraser tool to manually erase anything I want, of course, but how do I do a bulk, background erase?  For example - I have an image that merged: 3 layers, white background, image 1, image 2.  The two individual pics are clear and distinct with their own dark border.  I just want to click and have the white background turn transparent.

TOPICS
How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?