Highlighted

Missing textures and filters

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently updated my photoshop app on my mobile devices but I can't find the texture/filters any more. Where are they? Specifically the overlays like "grunge" and "watercolour" I just can't find them? 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing textures and filters

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently updated my photoshop app on my mobile devices but I can't find the texture/filters any more. Where are they? Specifically the overlays like "grunge" and "watercolour" I just can't find them? 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there are 2 type of Apps on mobile in photoshop express when you select the picture then you are able to get them....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop for mobile devices, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum for you.
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0