Highlighted

My iPad Pro photoshop is not working!!

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After i renewed my subscription to photoshop on my iPad Pro, it freezes on this page attached. It keeps loading and it does not go through to the application. Please help what can i do? I tried to delete the app and download it several times and it did not work!!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My iPad Pro photoshop is not working!!

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After i renewed my subscription to photoshop on my iPad Pro, it freezes on this page attached. It keeps loading and it does not go through to the application. Please help what can i do? I tried to delete the app and download it several times and it did not work!!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop for Mobile forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0
M Shaw LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like there's some sort of billing issue. See this Apple documentation for billing problems for the the iTunes store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203005

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0