Highlighted

My subscription will not work on iPad

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 2020 on my computer, but it says I need to pay on the app on my iPad, even though my account is linked. Any way they can link so I can use Photoshop on my iPad? Is this a glitch? If so, how do I fix it?

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, FAQ, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My subscription will not work on iPad

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 2020 on my computer, but it says I need to pay on the app on my iPad, even though my account is linked. Any way they can link so I can use Photoshop on my iPad? Is this a glitch? If so, how do I fix it?

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, FAQ, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically this indicates an issue where the Adobe servers simply think you are in a different country/ region. Start by trying an alternate method of online access, i.e. use your home W-LAN instead of mobile data and vice versa. Also check your iPads language, region and timezone settings. It could be sending a false identification. also check the same things on your Apple/ iCloud account and your Adobe account.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
M Shaw LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which option are you using to sign in with on install?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 0