Highlighted

Nearest neighbor on iPad

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got photoshop on my iPad and the layout is completely different than it is on my computer. I do pixel art by changing the interpolation to nearest neighbor and changing the brush to a pencil on a small canvas, but I'm having a hard time recreating that on the iPad. How do I change the image size and interpolation after I've already created an art board?? Very confused

TOPICS
How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nearest neighbor on iPad

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got photoshop on my iPad and the layout is completely different than it is on my computer. I do pixel art by changing the interpolation to nearest neighbor and changing the brush to a pencil on a small canvas, but I'm having a hard time recreating that on the iPad. How do I change the image size and interpolation after I've already created an art board?? Very confused

TOPICS
How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2019 0
Pattie-F LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop on the ipad does not have all of the same features as the desktop version does. Features are being added with the iPad touch interface in mind. Version 1.0 was focused on basic compositing, retouching, masking , and other common tasks. We will be adding many more features moving forward and we appreciate your feedback regarding those that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow. You can make feature requests so our team knows which features are most important to you:  Feature Requests: Photoshop Mobile

Pattie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0