New iPad Air

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will it be available for the iPad Air 3

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Adobe rarely announces things like this in advance. But I'm sure the engineers are working to bring PS to as many devices as possible. Since PS is supported on iPad Air 2, it makes sense that Air 3 should be planned. 

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New iPad Air

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will it be available for the iPad Air 3

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Adobe rarely announces things like this in advance. But I'm sure the engineers are working to bring PS to as many devices as possible. Since PS is supported on iPad Air 2, it makes sense that Air 3 should be planned. 

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 0