• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only RGB on IPad app?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, i just got the Photoshop app on my iPad and it doesnt allow me to create a CMYK file. The color mode doesnt give me the option to switch to CMYK...

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Any ideas what I am doing wrong?"

You are not doing anything wrong. Photoshop for iPad does not offer CMYK. You can convert in PS for Desktop later. Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, ok....thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although Photoshop on iPad only creates documents in RGB right now, Photoshop on iPad can open documents in other color modes. So you can’t create a CMYK document in the current version of Photoshop on iPad, but if you create a CMYK document in desktop Photoshop and save it to Cloud Documents, you can open that in Photoshop on iPad. Photoshop on iPad will warn you that “some features aren’t supported.”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With IPad that have M1 and M2 and 16go of ram, this is really too bad adobe don't support other color environment like cmyk. This was a basic in photoshop on desktop. Not sure why this is not here allready. This photoshop for iPad is now far far away form other pro app like affinity Photo 2. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines