• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening multiple images, switching, closing and saving on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty simple: how do I open multiple images, switch between them and close with or without saving? It's not intuitive at all.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the Photoshop for Mobile Forum, this Forum is dedicated to Photoshop proper. 

Photoshop for Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

You can open one photo at a time and the saves are automatic when you close. You can't close without saving. Use Undo and/or work on layers and be sure the file is as you want it to be before quitting the application.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane, I don't think that's right. For example, try opening a photo from Photos in Photoshop, work on it and then quit Photoshop. The changes are not saved in Photos. Also, how do I switch between multiple open images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines