Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and iPad Pro - How do I see it in my creative cloud list

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
As a long time member of creative cloud, I intend to use Photoshop on my iPad Pro in my travels. I have no issues with Lightroom however, I am running into an installation issue with Photoshop. Regardless of how I download Photoshop (app store or creative cloud) and install, it does not recognize Photoshop in the Creative Cloud home page. I see a number of apps with a symbol; arrow pointing downward to a bracket sign (right hand corner of the app), but if I try to launch it within Creative Cloud home page, it appears that I need to download it every time I launch the app. The other alternative is to launch it from the shortcut link installation created on the screen not in the creative cloud home page.

However, all seems to work well, but a little concerned that I may loose some work. Tried to work with Adobe Support, but to no avail. Has anyone experience similar issues?

There are no such issues with Lightroom.

Thank you all in advance.

Cheers.

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

From your Creative Cloud desktop, see if you can find the mobile icon near Photoshop. If you see this phone icon, it means you have the mobile version of Photoshop installed:

ps-mobile.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop on the iPad should just launch from its own icon, like all of your other iPad icons. Are you saying it doesn't launch that way? If you're scrolling through the available iPad apps on your device, do you see the Ps icon (with the rounded corners)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Thank you so much for your response. 
Yes the app launches from the "Ps" icon with rounded corners. When I do so it appears to be working correctly.

When I am at the Creative Cloud home page, under the heading "Installed Mobile Apps", I see Lightroom. Under the "Apps you may like" heading I see Photoshop and of course several other apps such as Fresco that I did not install. What I do not understand is why is Photoshop not part of the Installed apps like Lightroom? Or should it be? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From your Creative Cloud desktop, see if you can find the mobile icon near Photoshop. If you see this phone icon, it means you have the mobile version of Photoshop installed:

ps-mobile.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines