• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop constantly crashing on iPadOS 13.4

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, long time listner, first time poster!

I've been enjoying photoshop on my ipad pro for almost a month, using it for several hours on a daily basis.

However, since I updated to iPadOS 13.4 the app keeps on crashing, constantly, or rather, 99% of the times I tweak or finetune (change the size, add/remove parts of the selection) an selection or transform the selection. I tried different photos/layers/selection sizes but it keeps on crashing making the app un-usable.

Has anyone else experience this? Is there anything I can do to fix this myself apart from sending the crash-reports or do I have to wait for an update?

Thank you,

Francesco

{Thread moved and renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

13.4 beta 3 was released yesterday and appears to address the crashing issue. I you are able, please update to the new beta and try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iOS13.4 update has been released by Apple today. This update fixes the frequent crashing occurring with Photoshop on iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the iPad Pro 2018 version.  I'm running iPadOS 13.4.1 release.  While working with PS, specifically layers the iPad screen goes black then goes into bootloop, Apple symbol then black again what appears to be a reboot.  Working with Apple support they had me try a factory reset software.  The install seemed not to complete and stay in the bootloop.  They are having me send the iPad in.  However just letting run in it's bootloop for several hours it recoverd itself fully.  This happened again last night.  And recovered over night. Has anyone gone into this bootloop when editing in PS?

Update: After loading Affinity Photo app and testing with their tutorial the iPad crashed and went into the bootloop.  This appears to be an iPad issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been using my iPad Pro for about a year with PS. This last week or 2 . PS just crashes on me within 30 secs of opening the app. Anyone have any ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you recently update to iOS15? Can you try deleting the application and reinstalling it to see if that helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had this problem and it gave me a stroke... but I think I found something that works. 

Photoshop on the ipad: go to "Your work" - delete everything you don't need in "Cloud documents" - then, go to "Deleted" and delete everything in there. 

I did that a few days ago and haven't crashed since. 

hope this helps. -Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem but on iPhone. What can I do to fix this ?? I do not see a "your work option for iPhone".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines