Highlighted

Photoshop For iPad crashing

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get any work done because photoshop mobile keeps crashing, it's awful!

The iOS13.4 update has been released by Apple today. This update fixes the frequent crashing occurring with Photoshop on iPad

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop For iPad crashing

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get any work done because photoshop mobile keeps crashing, it's awful!

The iOS13.4 update has been released by Apple today. This update fixes the frequent crashing occurring with Photoshop on iPad

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fix for the crashing issue will be in iOS 13.4. It is currently available as a beta from Apple. (https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/) If you do not want to run a beta version of the OS, you will have to wait for it to be released.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Photoshop automatically updated on my iPad two days ago and it crashes every few minutes.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do?!

Am I able to uninstall the latest update?

Thanks in advance 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry that the app has been unstable for you recently. The good news is we have been able to isolate and fix the crash that's been happening with our latest release. We are working on getting an update out as soon as we can.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0
M Shaw LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update has been made available on the app store. Please let us know if you are still encountering issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 1