Highlighted

Photoshop for iPad - Missing features; NO GOOD

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will not use it.  I tried it and it is a watered down version (no liquify, etc).  Why you would launch a product that is crippled is beyond me.  Your marketing lead me to believe that Photoshop on the Ipad would be IDENTICAL to the desktop version.   Very disappointed.  Signed up for the one month free trial and already cancelled.  Such a bad product.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop for iPad - Missing features; NO GOOD

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will not use it.  I tried it and it is a watered down version (no liquify, etc).  Why you would launch a product that is crippled is beyond me.  Your marketing lead me to believe that Photoshop on the Ipad would be IDENTICAL to the desktop version.   Very disappointed.  Signed up for the one month free trial and already cancelled.  Such a bad product.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you feel that way, we're always looking fo valuable feedback to improve user experience.
Would you mind sharing the feedback here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

This forum is directly monitored by our developer & engineers, they would look into the feedback.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0