• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad | Permission may be needed

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Photoshop on my iPad and when I try logging in it doest let me. When I go into my Creative Cloud on safari, it says permission may be needed from IT Adminstration. How can I get this resolved? All articles have been based on Mac instead of iPad. My friends works on her iPad with Google too. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop for Mobile forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having an issue trying to locate the forum. can you help me out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was your Creative Cloud account purchased by you?  Or is it a company owned enterprise account?  Just curious, since its asking for permission from an IT Administrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines