Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad pro

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I hope someone realizes soon that October announcement was very long ago from this point and that we are already having a long walk through 2019 and yet there are no updates on the matter or any information.

I bought the thing in order to work easier and more more efficient with Photoshop. If I had knew it would take this long I would for sure reconsider buying it, or even think of buying something else instead (Cintique for example).

I know I‘m not alone in this and for many of us this announcement of "real Photoshop" on iPad Pro proved to be, so far at least, one very expensive mistake caused by an ambitious and false promise.

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop​.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

The announcement was clear: “in 2019”.  That means before the end. And it probably won’t be much earlier than 9 months time, because if Adobe had though it could be earlier, they would have said.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 6 months until oct 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The announcement was clear: “in 2019”.  That means before the end. And it probably won’t be much earlier than 9 months time, because if Adobe had though it could be earlier, they would have said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Adobe had already distributed beta versions of Photoshop for iPad many months ago. It now seems to be distributing to a wider testing group, probably driven from the May invitations to apply. Original story preserved below.

From the article on 9 to 5 Mac: Photoshop for iPad begins beta testing ahead of public release [update]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had one of those invitations, but it was just a survey and was given no opportunity to use or test the Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m just ready for it to be released already!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impatient devil, aren't you? Adobe has been waiting for Apple to release iPadOS. That's due today, 24 September, 2019. Look for Photoshop for iPad Pro soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also waiting. With the iPadOS update it is causing the Procreate App to crash when selecting brushes. I'd like to see Adobe step it up a little quicker and release PSD for iPad Pro soon as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also filled out a survey as well, but wasn't selected to use the app. I'm anxious to try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the last iPad Pro advertising appears the Photoshop CC app...someone knows something more about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, it's here and it's pretty awesome! In my experience, a big release like this is usually in October to coincide with their Keynote at the Adobe MAX conference.

That's a bummer (to say the least) that you purchased the iPad earlier than needed but hopefully you had a chance to use it for its other cool capabilities. As far as Photoshop, it's a pretty killer initial release. There are certainly additional features to come but it impressed me with their first jump out of the gate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does Photoshop for iPad Pro support color managed printing to a wireless printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines