Highlighted

Photoshop for iPad pro

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I hope someone realizes soon that October announcement was very long ago from this point and that we are already having a long walk through 2019 and yet there are no updates on the matter or any information.

I bought the thing in order to work easier and more more efficient with Photoshop. If I had knew it would take this long I would for sure reconsider buying it, or even think of buying something else instead (Cintique for example).

I know I‘m not alone in this and for many of us this announcement of "real Photoshop" on iPad Pro proved to be, so far at least, one very expensive mistake caused by an ambitious and false promise.

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop​.]

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

The announcement was clear: “in 2019”.  That means before the end. And it probably won’t be much earlier than 9 months time, because if Adobe had though it could be earlier, they would have said.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop for iPad pro

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I hope someone realizes soon that October announcement was very long ago from this point and that we are already having a long walk through 2019 and yet there are no updates on the matter or any information.

I bought the thing in order to work easier and more more efficient with Photoshop. If I had knew it would take this long I would for sure reconsider buying it, or even think of buying something else instead (Cintique for example).

I know I‘m not alone in this and for many of us this announcement of "real Photoshop" on iPad Pro proved to be, so far at least, one very expensive mistake caused by an ambitious and false promise.

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop​.]

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

The announcement was clear: “in 2019”.  That means before the end. And it probably won’t be much earlier than 9 months time, because if Adobe had though it could be earlier, they would have said.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 6 months until oct 2019.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Adobe had already distributed beta versions of Photoshop for iPad many months ago. It now seems to be distributing to a wider testing group, probably driven from the May invitations to apply. Original story preserved below.

From the article on 9 to 5 Mac: Photoshop for iPad begins beta testing ahead of public release [update]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had one of those invitations, but it was just a survey and was given no opportunity to use or test the Beta.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m just ready for it to be released already!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impatient devil, aren't you? Adobe has been waiting for Apple to release iPadOS. That's due today, 24 September, 2019. Look for Photoshop for iPad Pro soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 2
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also waiting. With the iPadOS update it is causing the Procreate App to crash when selecting brushes. I'd like to see Adobe step it up a little quicker and release PSD for iPad Pro soon as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also filled out a survey as well, but wasn't selected to use the app. I'm anxious to try it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the last iPad Pro advertising appears the Photoshop CC app...someone knows something more about?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 0