• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad - unable to save or blank screen when resizing

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else had this problem? Got some house plans that I'm editing, and whilst resizing some layers, recropping the image, the app fails to save, fails to close and some times leave me with a blank canvas!

Any help appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's also currently stuck on 'Preparing to close  10%' 😩

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I looked for that but couldn't find it before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit of an update... it would seem if I save regularly, the app is more stable. I'm wondering if when I use the crop tool to make the canvas bigger, I'm exceeding the max size maybe? That's what's causing the crashing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar issue. I'm working on some art files between my PC and iPad, but occasionally the work i do on the iPad wont save, it'll update the timestamp for the version but none of the changes i made are there, and now it's stuck on a 'preparing to save 100%' popup.

I haven't had a chance to update the version because I don't want to lose the work i've done again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines