• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an Apple iPad Pro 12.9" and downloaded Photoshop for iPad, and I LOVE it!!

Chronic critics will whine about what all it lacks in version 1, but I just got a new book job with tons of WWII-era images with loads of dust spots, scratches, etc. for which the Apple Pencil and the spot healing brush tool ARE THE BOMB!!

I can zoom in and out instantly with finger pinch/spread, and change tool size with variable pressure, and tap, tap, tap on all those little guys, and they magically disappear. And the images auto-save to the cloud!

We just upgraded to Spectrum Business and we have 600 mbps down/ 40 mbps up, with a Linksys Velop router with mesh WiFi v6. So everything's zip, zip, zip!!

I tell ya, life is sweet with an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription and Apple and Linksys hardware!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sweet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines