Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for the iPad pixelated lines

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I exclusively use the iPad version of Photoshop. Whenever I draw on a smaller canvas, and I only use the hard round brush with use pressure for size selected (see attached picture below), like 500 pixels x 500 pixels, the lines are smooth and just fine. But when I draw on a canvas that's 2048 pixels x 2732 pixels, the size of my iPad screen, the lines are pixelated and don't look good. This has been an issue I've had since March or April, and it didn't happen the first week or two that I had the app. I've attached examples below. Thank you in advance for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the zoom level that you are viewing the image at? How do the strokes look when viewed at 100%?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first photo is at 92% and it's still pixelated and the second is at 100% and it smooths out quite a bit. But if I continue to keep working, the lines go back to being pixelated.
215AC600-E7DD-43E7-9EDD-5F7010E1F63E.png127F5FF5-D4A2-4009-BADF-F71CF3119FD6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the additional information. That confirms that the issue is one we are tracking and trying to find a solution for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines