• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop IPad Pro not opening

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Photoshop app isn't opening. Once I click on it, it attempts to log me in but instantly closes again. I have installed and uninstalled several times and every time it is consistently happening to the point it's extremely infuriating. Any advice?

im using an IPad Pro 2020 and both the system and app are up to date 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

Did it work before and it stopped working, or has it never worked?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has never worked. I've only had the iPad for a few days and was one of the first apps I downloaded. All other Adobe apps like Lightroom etc all work just Photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

did you find a solution to this issue? We are having the exact same problem. Brand new iPad Pro, all tower adobe apps run fine but Photoshop crashes as soon as you open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately not. I attempt it around 10-15 times throughout the day just to be sure and each time it fails. Becoming extremely infuriating 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines