Highlighted

Photoshop Mobile: Bug - Layer Previews Don't Update

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a small bug in Photoshop for iPad where if I apply a change to a layer and then undo it, the preview for the layer doesn't change. I applied a gradient to a new layer, and then undid it. The layer is not hidden. The screenshot shows that the preview didn't update:

0FA4BF0A-F44F-4296-A7E8-1CABE4FD102F_1_201_a.jpeg

TOPICS
Bug, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Mobile: Bug - Layer Previews Don't Update

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a small bug in Photoshop for iPad where if I apply a change to a layer and then undo it, the preview for the layer doesn't change. I applied a gradient to a new layer, and then undid it. The layer is not hidden. The screenshot shows that the preview didn't update:

0FA4BF0A-F44F-4296-A7E8-1CABE4FD102F_1_201_a.jpeg

TOPICS
Bug, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can report this via the feedback link in Settings, or go straight to the feedback website. Here’s the link to the main categories page: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 0