• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on ipad mini: Apple pencil not drawing in specific spots

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed since I updated to the most recent version of CC on my iPad mini a few weeks ago that my Apple pencil is suddenly not drawing/connecting on specific spots of the canvas -- it's not a "dead spot" issue, since I've tested the pencil in the same areas in other drawings apps and in Notes, with no issue.

I've also noticed that the pencil will keep drawing through the zones it won't make a dot or line in, if I start drawing on a different area of the screen (it will maintain a continuous line.) I've tried resetting all my preferences in the app, re-installing the app on my iPad, making sure the pencil is fully charged etc. and nothing has helped -- has anyone encountered this? 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad Mini, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this exact problem on the iPad Pro. I can draw through the area with my stylus or finger but can't start a line there. I can work around it by moving the image to a different part of the screen but it's pretty annoying. Did you ever figure anything out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines