Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on iPad not opening from Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 
Having issues opening up images on creative cloud on my iPads photoshop, I've set the source as creative cloud but whenever I try to download or open on image stored on there I'm meet with the error

"Couldn't Communicate with a helper application"

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Forum is dedicated to Photoshop proper. 

You may want to try posting on 

Photoshop for Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup trying get some cross work set up between my "Proper" photoshop machine and my tablet. 
Nice gatekeeping. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem, trying to set up the same workflow. I get the exact same error. Only work-around is to copy my files out of their Creative Cloud folder locations and into another cloud service - iCloud, Dropbox, etc. where they open just fine. I have re-installed CC on the iPad, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 
Having issues opening up images on creative cloud on my iPads photoshop, I've set the source as creative cloud but whenever I try to download or open on image stored on there I'm meet with the error

"Couldn't Communicate with a helper application"

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are investigating this issue. In the meantime a work around would be to open the Creative Cloud appication, select th efil eyou want to open, from the ellipsis (...) select Download original file,once downloaded select Copy to Photoshop to open the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to hear this is being looked into. I've been experiencing the same issue trying to upload, or download any files saved in CC. Adobe Customer service was helpful in showing me that same work-around, but still couldn't resolve the issue itself.

hopeing for a solution soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines