• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on iPad Pro says check connection and won’t sign in to main profile

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premium Photoshop on the latest iPad Pro on the latest version of IOS and any time I try to log in it hangs on a screen which states to check the network connection, which it is fine, then just constantly hangs on the same screen. Whenever I press restore purchase it tells me everything is up to date. Have tried deleting and reinstalling and signing into different accounts which works but my main account doesn't. Any suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This usually indicates your credit card info needs to be updated. See the info here for correcting these types of issues

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203005

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines