Highlighted

photoshop on iPad

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me please?

on my Ipad i have Lightroom CC and i can see all my collections I also have creative cloud on my ipad and can see all the images. My question is why when I go to photoshop on thhe ipad and try to import  images i only taken to my Iclaoud account and not adobe account. the only way at the moment to edit an image is to place in photo which seems pointless. Any ideas anyone what i doing wrong.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop on iPad

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me please?

on my Ipad i have Lightroom CC and i can see all my collections I also have creative cloud on my ipad and can see all the images. My question is why when I go to photoshop on thhe ipad and try to import  images i only taken to my Iclaoud account and not adobe account. the only way at the moment to edit an image is to place in photo which seems pointless. Any ideas anyone what i doing wrong.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0