• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop purchase on IPAD COmplaint

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased subscription yesterday for my Ipad and since then more then 30 times app crashed on me. i am learning so didnt mind but i guess its not gonna work like that. Secondly I am trying to get it downloaded on my windoes PC also. it said i can download the app on 2 devices but its giving me option to download Fresco on my PC. what is that???? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Photoshop for iPad will work on your PC. It was designed just for the iPad. As far as Fresco, it is a drawing app.

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mate would you recommend IOS app over Windows PC or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be worth stating which version of your iPad and iOS version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Ipad pro with IOS 13.4.1 .Now debating if i cancel subscription with IOS and get it for my windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you get a plan for the desktop application the iPad app will be included. You would sign in to the application with the Adobe ID that the Photoshop desktop plan is under.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the mobile version isn't available yet.  Fresco is available on select PC devices like the Surface tablets.  But if you're using a PC, you should be able to use the desktop version of PS 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines