Highlighted

Pictures disappear Please help

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guy. Anyone can help me to find my pictures if my phone was stolen and I enter with my login and password in new phone but there are everything empty. The guy from feedback told me I didn't safe anything but I thought it's should be automatically. But it's not happened. What can i do in my situation if I xan find it somehow? Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pictures disappear Please help

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guy. Anyone can help me to find my pictures if my phone was stolen and I enter with my login and password in new phone but there are everything empty. The guy from feedback told me I didn't safe anything but I thought it's should be automatically. But it's not happened. What can i do in my situation if I xan find it somehow? Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum. CC Services.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

What Adobe program or programs were you using on the phone that got stolen?

Did you include your picture into whatever Adobe program/s you had on your stolenm phone and did you sync those images into the Adobe Cloud system?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the other poster asked?  Did you know if you saved it into Creative Cloud?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0