PLEASE add the Polygonal lasso tool to Photoshop for iPad

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought my iPad Pro to use photoshop and illustrator. All I use in photoshop is the polygon lasso tool and it is missing on the iPad. Please add this soon. My iPad is a paperweight until then.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021
Hi,   Thanks for reaching out. You can add you vote to the feature request for the Polygonal Lasso Tool in Photoshop mobile here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop-mobile/photoshop-mobile-poligonal-lasso/5f5f46264b561a3d42763bcf   You can also leave your feedback on the thread & follow it for updates on the progress related to the request.   Regards, Nikunj

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. You can add you vote to the feature request for the Polygonal Lasso Tool in Photoshop mobile here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop-mobile/photoshop-mobile-poligonal-lasso/5f5f4...

You can also leave your feedback on the thread & follow it for updates on the progress related to the request.

Regards,

Nikunj

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly.  More features are constantly being added, as they create more parity between versions,  voting for it can help move it up the list 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines