Highlighted

PS for iPad - importing new files

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - are you able to help? I can import photos no problem, but when I try to import files they are all greyed out - this includes iCloud, Dropbox, etc. How do I access files I may want to import? I've tried looking for 'approval' settings, no joy. Any help welcome! Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
iPad, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS for iPad - importing new files

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - are you able to help? I can import photos no problem, but when I try to import files they are all greyed out - this includes iCloud, Dropbox, etc. How do I access files I may want to import? I've tried looking for 'approval' settings, no joy. Any help welcome! Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
iPad, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of files were you trying to import?  I haven't had any issues myself importing files

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

Ideally I would like to save some images (e.g. in JPEG or PDF format) to import. But at the moment absolute everything, all file types, are greyed out.

UPDATE: I have managed to download from the internet a JPEG image, save it to iCloud and then import it to PS. However, all existing docs are greyed out. Feels like a permission setting somewhere, but I cannot find it!

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0