Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS ipad, Cut and move

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i'm stuck, i just want cut a form and move it away but i don't know how.

Please can you help me ?

I'm very beginner 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020
  1. From the tools bar long press on the Lasso tool to access the other tools in that slot.
  2. Select the rectangle marquee tool (square dashed line next to last in the list)
  3. make a selection around the item you want to move
  4. You can switch to the Move Tool (arrow at the top) and move the selected data or you can go to the ellipsis (...) menu on the right side to copy or cut and paste. When using the move tool to reposition you can use the touch shortcut (circle at the lower left corner by default) to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you have Photoshop for iPad. Can you clarify what you want to do – maybe post a screen shot with a description. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the "Photoshop" forum for you.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek

Thank you

Here it is what i want :

Annotation 2020-04-21 180433.jpgAnnotation 2020-04-21 180433 V2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least, it's easier to do it on MS Paint, but i will no longer have my pc, just my ipad so i want to learn how to do it on PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. From the tools bar long press on the Lasso tool to access the other tools in that slot.
  2. Select the rectangle marquee tool (square dashed line next to last in the list)
  3. make a selection around the item you want to move
  4. You can switch to the Move Tool (arrow at the top) and move the selected data or you can go to the ellipsis (...) menu on the right side to copy or cut and paste. When using the move tool to reposition you can use the touch shortcut (circle at the lower left corner by default) to constraing movement to maintain horizontal or vertical positioning.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks this help me a lot

My issue was i didn't chose the right layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines