Highlighted

PS Touch query

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone know of a patch to make PSTouch to work with Android 9 (P)?

I used it every day because it was so simple to use and had everything I needed in one app, since it was discontinued I hadn't realised that upgrading to Android 9 from Android 8 would stop it from working or I would never have upgraded.

Can the PS Touch devs please do one patch to make it compatible as I refuse to install 5+ Adobe apps to do what one of their apps did, I'd much prefer to use one app that is almost adequate for what I need than multiple apps that I keep having to save my work and export it to another app for a tiny detail then save it again in that app and export it back to do another small detail to save it yet again to export it to yet another app, and it goes on and on ad nauseam til I'm sick of it.

PLEASE! Somebody help!

Thanks

T.

TOPICS
Feature request, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS Touch query

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone know of a patch to make PSTouch to work with Android 9 (P)?

I used it every day because it was so simple to use and had everything I needed in one app, since it was discontinued I hadn't realised that upgrading to Android 9 from Android 8 would stop it from working or I would never have upgraded.

Can the PS Touch devs please do one patch to make it compatible as I refuse to install 5+ Adobe apps to do what one of their apps did, I'd much prefer to use one app that is almost adequate for what I need than multiple apps that I keep having to save my work and export it to another app for a tiny detail then save it again in that app and export it back to do another small detail to save it yet again to export it to yet another app, and it goes on and on ad nauseam til I'm sick of it.

PLEASE! Somebody help!

Thanks

T.

TOPICS
Feature request, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?