Highlighted

PSE Healing in fix. crashing repeatedly

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PSE, when I am editing in PSE in the Healing in Photoshop Fix. If I am using the clone stamp and have the brush set at max and hardness is low, the app crashes religiously if I paint outside the border of the image!  I've sent a hundred crash reports. I have to save my work constantly, and end up having 50 images saved that way I don't lose the work I did. It's the most annoying thing in the world. I have a iPhone XS Max running IOS 13.5.1 with plenty of memory not running any other apps or have anything else open. What is the fix? This is a major bug.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSE Healing in fix. crashing repeatedly

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PSE, when I am editing in PSE in the Healing in Photoshop Fix. If I am using the clone stamp and have the brush set at max and hardness is low, the app crashes religiously if I paint outside the border of the image!  I've sent a hundred crash reports. I have to save my work constantly, and end up having 50 images saved that way I don't lose the work I did. It's the most annoying thing in the world. I have a iPhone XS Max running IOS 13.5.1 with plenty of memory not running any other apps or have anything else open. What is the fix? This is a major bug.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?