Highlighted

Raw photos could be easily imported before onto Photoshop Mobile, now it says they’re “unsupported”

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always been one to use photos I take or find online by directly importing them from my camera gallery, but after my new IPad update it seems that photoshop will no longer allow any photos I have to be imported directly to the document. I never had this problem with importing raw photos directly until now. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

TOPICS
How to, iPad, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Raw photos could be easily imported before onto Photoshop Mobile, now it says they’re “unsupported”

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always been one to use photos I take or find online by directly importing them from my camera gallery, but after my new IPad update it seems that photoshop will no longer allow any photos I have to be imported directly to the document. I never had this problem with importing raw photos directly until now. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

TOPICS
How to, iPad, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you make sure your device is allowing access to the photos? Go to settings on your ipad and Privacy and go to photos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0