• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can not restore purchase but still getting charge monthly.

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie , 

I am having the same problem with photoshop. I've made sure all my logins are correct, I've purchased my subscription on monthly but it won't let me past login page - very annoying. 
what can I do?

thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rlcwood

I work on Lightroom iOS and know it best.  I'm not sure about Photoshop.  Let me transfer your post to their forum so you can get help. 

Also, you might try contacting Support directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Support has tools to help that general employees on these forums like me don't have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no subscription under the email address that is your username here. Is it possible it's under a different email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

its possible it's under my girlfriends name, f.carriero991, as she also use my iPad, but we can't get in even using that account. The subscription is via the apple App Store, I just can't get into the app. Also FYI it was working for a fair few months, just stopped recently.

thanks 

rw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Might be best to contact support directly to try and find the account. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html The forums aren't a great place for exchanging personal information like email addresses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines