• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore purchase

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't I restore purchase on my ipad? It just keeps spinning! I tried reinstall but it didnt do anything. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a valid subscription for the same ID you used to sign into the forums.  IS this working OK for you now.  if not, does restarting the app help?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!!! Please reply me ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, I see a valid account for you too based on the same email address you used to post on the community forums here.  Is this working for you now?  If not, does an app restart help?  Or sign out, and sign back in while making sure you're signed into the correct email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the same email address for signing in but it didn't work when I press the restore purchase button. It just keeps spinning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael

We already recognize your subcription, so Restore Purchase shouldn't be required (or even display) if you are signed into the correct subscribed account.  I will send you a direct message so we can chat about your account details more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I have follow all the instructions I've read and nothing is working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Theron0D45

I see a valid Photoshop subscription for you based on the same email ID you used to post on the forums.  As far as I can tell, it's not been interrupted since it started in September.

If you are signed into the correct Adobe ID and still don't see your Photoshop subscription, please contact Adobe Support directly --  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines