• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a small PNG file stops at 95% every time.

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the small version in order to upload to my website. This has been happening for weeks now.A7B2A47C-A0B8-4461-A2DB-74FD44C78610.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Thanks for the screen shot. Is there a particular reason you are using 3000 pixels per inch? That's a pretty huge file. Drop down to 300 will still give enough resolution and will likely complete in a timely manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the document size you are exporting there? How long are you waiting before you give up on the file save?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find the file size? This is the format I was using if that helps.

I have waited at least five minutes before I gave up. It only takes 3 to 5 minutes to load up to the 95% point.

7287F8CF-BB5B-413D-9751-3313302F4C11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screen shot. Is there a particular reason you are using 3000 pixels per inch? That's a pretty huge file. Drop down to 300 will still give enough resolution and will likely complete in a timely manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay cool I will give that a shot. Is there a way to change the size of the existing file or do I have to create a new document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now you will have to create a new document. You could copy the layers and paste them into the new document but they will have to be scaled down to fit the lower resolution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines