• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Severe problems with Photoshop on iPad.I know I've no way for a workaround, please let me know if an

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Severe problems with Photoshop on iPad. I too have experienced the problem with the brushes not being available. But now I am experiencing problems with my photos that have been taken by my iPad. It now says not compatible source, how can your photos not be compatible?

I do not know what has happened to this program. Photoshop has always been a reliable item. Now I know I've no way for a workaround, please let me know if anyone else is having this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed PS and also can't access my photos on the iPad, which is kind of the point of having it on the iPad?

I'm looking forward to someone replying to you with the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your photos to files and make a folder for photoshop.from there you can insert the photos u wanted. But does not have a logic that we have to do that right. And Yes having these problems too..i am sending a lot of reports everytime that it crashes but nothing is happening.it is so frustrating that in a middle of my project it freezes,crashes and not able to read all the photos in my gallery....i just guess that this app is not yet optimized to ipad pro..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you checked Settings > Photoshop > Allow Photoshop to Access > Photos > All Photos ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines