Sky Replacement Tool - iPad

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I very rarely use my iPad Pro to edit… So I'm not that familiar with it... Where is the sky replacement tool located? I do not see an edit button.

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can open the image in Photoshop for Desktop to replace the sky, then open it again on your iPad. Photoshop for iPad does not have an Edit menu or Sky Replacement. Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I spent a bunch of time looking for something that didn't exist.... 😂

Thank you very much 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just because it isn't there, doesn't mean its not coming.  They're constantly adding more features and if you suggest that feature,  its possible it might get added later

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines