• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky Replacement Tool - iPad

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I very rarely use my iPad Pro to edit… So I'm not that familiar with it... Where is the sky replacement tool located? I do not see an edit button.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
11 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop for iPad does not have an Edit menu or Sky Replacement. You can open the image in Photoshop for Desktop to replace the sky, then open it again on your iPad.

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

EDIT: A half a year after this post was made, both the Photoshop for Mobile and the Feedback forums were combined with the Photoshop forum. This post is now in Ideas, which did not exist when this thread started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I spent a bunch of time looking for something that didn't exist.... 😂

Thank you very much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just because it isn't there, doesn't mean its not coming.  They're constantly adding more features and if you suggest that feature,  its possible it might get added later

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed by moderator - please be respectful or you will be banned]

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed by moderator - please be respectful or you will be banned]

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I'm probably in the minority but if this feature was available for iPad I would no longer need a laptop. 1st world problems I know but I would still love to see it offered. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working remote with the iPad Pro today and I found myself looking for the same feature. No Joy... Adobe hear us and help us out, it's a great desktop feature, make it happen on the iPad version, pretty please with sugar on top. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We really need this feature as it's one of those essential edits you would do to your photo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there's a secret (or not so secret ) Apple contract developers must sign and follow that guards against apps that deminish laptop relevance. If it weren't for this missing feature my M1 MacBook would never leave the house. I certainly wouldn't be taking it on vacation with me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wouldn't think so,... Mac have to accelerate in their development as they've been to become a leader in their field. I believe photoshop need to sync their development between different platforms and packages. Users will become frustrated if highly used features are unavailable between their advertised packages which are claimed to be added-values to the customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate