Highlighted

Smudge Tool

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be a smudge tool, or maybe even a mixer brush or blur tool coming soon to Photoshop for Mobile? I feel that especially as someone who uses photoshop to paint, the mobile version has most of the things I need except for the smudge tool, so a smudge tool (and also importing brushes) would make significant improvements for the current app.

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Smudge Tool

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be a smudge tool, or maybe even a mixer brush or blur tool coming soon to Photoshop for Mobile? I feel that especially as someone who uses photoshop to paint, the mobile version has most of the things I need except for the smudge tool, so a smudge tool (and also importing brushes) would make significant improvements for the current app.

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 2
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Photoshop on the iPad is available with the limited features, you can create a feature request on the feedback site so that our product team can review your request. Here's the link: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0