Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Problem for iPad

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there photoshop community!

I have a query concerning photoshop for my iPad. Near the end of last year I bought a subscription with photoshop paid for annually, which I could use on both my iPad and my desktop to edit and create content. I've been using my iPad for photoshop editing now for the last few months and have recently this week come up with problems. I've upgraded the apps and found that I can no longer use photoshop on my iPad without now adding to the already paid subscription for the year. I can see maybe things have changed, but I had received neither a warning nor any indication that my already paid for subscription would now only be limited to my desktop. Has anyone else got this issue? I think I should at least get my year's worth of access before they require additional payments.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting an error message when you try to sign in to the iPad application when you sign in with your Adobe ID? If your subscription is active you should still have access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M_Shaw, 

No error message popping up. Just the suggestion to pay for a monthly subscription for photoshop on an  iPad, with small text mentioning that it doesn't include Photoshop for desktop. I've tried signing out and signing back in, but still getting the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When presented with the sign in on launch, which method are you choosing to sign in with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sign in with Adobe! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shouldn't be making you do that.  Have you made sure you're still signed in?  Have you tried logging out and logging back in? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DaveJCummings, 

Yes I'm signed in and have done as you mentioned! Unfortunately still getting the same result 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines