• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The sync function of photoshop ipad version does not work

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cloud sync function cannot be used in photoshop on ipad and cannot be connected to the server. The error message shows "someting is preventing syncing"
I have referenced all the suggested articles, but I cannot find a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you verify that you still have space available on your creative cloud storage? From Preferences (gear icon at top right) select Account and check. If there is still storage space quit and releaunch to application. If you are still seeing the issue, pease go to Preferences/Account and tap on "Export cloud docs logs" This will add logs to a the Photoshop Folder located in Files/On My iPad. If you long press in the CloudDocs-Logs you can select Compress to zip them up. If you could send that zip file our way it can help us trouble shoot. If th equit and relaunch does not clear the issue up you can also delete and reinstall the application. Files that you have created and saved up to the cloud will still be available to redownload after you reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines