• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble restoring subscription from Apple ID - Photoshop on iPad

Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought the subscription to Photoshop on iPad a few months ago, which worked seamlessly. Recently, I had to reset my iPad Pro to factory defaults due to some problems that were generated after iPadOS 13.4 update. The trouble that I'm facing is that after I reinstalled Photoshop, I was and I am still unable to restore my purchase no matter what I do.

First, after I login in, the iPad says "Please check your network connection and Try Again". Then, when I tap on Try Again, the loading thingy starts spinning forever and It doesn't do much. If I try tapping on "Restore purchase" I get a really cryptic message saying "Already purchased. Upgrade as already been purchased. Please try restoring purchase".

That happens both when I log in using my Adobe Account password and when I use Apple ID login (which I linked to my Adobe Account). Well, I feel like I'm wasting time and money. What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem on the Apple iPad Air 3 with iPadOS 13.4.1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry you're having trouble. Are you guys able to log-in activate today?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines