• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with iPad Pro loading photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've just started my 1 month free trail in photoshop on the ipad Pro, I've reset my password, re-downloaded the app yet it still stays on the same "9.99 a month (start your free trial)" page. It wont start the program up and let me begin working.

has anyone had the same issue and resolved it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue! As I can see from your previous comment, you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the application, and you still can not pass the In-App Purchase screen? Also, let me ask you if you went through the Subscribe now flow, and have an active subscription? You can check it by navigating to OS settings on your iPad >Apple ID [your name]> Subscriptions. Do you see a valid Adobe Photoshop subscription? 

If yes, would you mind trying to tap on the "Restore your purchase" link on the bottom of the page? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines