• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to get used to ps on iPad Pro 11

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys so i was just wondering if i would ever have the option to use Actions in PS on iPad Pro 11? Is this just not an option? What else can i not do that i would normally do with my surface pro 6? I'm so lost!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Actions are not available on it...yet.  There's a lot of features that are not currently in PS for the iPad,  BUT there are a lot of features coming to make it have more parity with the desktop version of PS.   I'm not entirely sure when or if Actions would make their way to it.  Best bet is on the home screen of the app,  to to the suggest a feature thing and do so.  The more people who say they want it on there,  the better chance it will be there

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actions are not available on it...yet.  There's a lot of features that are not currently in PS for the iPad,  BUT there are a lot of features coming to make it have more parity with the desktop version of PS.   I'm not entirely sure when or if Actions would make their way to it.  Best bet is on the home screen of the app,  to to the suggest a feature thing and do so.  The more people who say they want it on there,  the better chance it will be there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines