• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected end-of-file error message when trying to open PSD cloud files on Photoshop for iPad.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a PSD file on Photoshop for Ipad and saved it to Creative Cloud. I later opened the file on Photoshop on my laptop and now I can now longer open the file on the ipad. It appears on my Ipad as document and goes to open up but then and error message comes up saying Unexpected end-of-file error. I was under the impression that you could work between devices when using the cloud. Any help would be appreciated. I have a Macbook and the latest software on both my computer and Ipad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop on the iPad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you save the document as another Cloud Document from your MacBook can you open that in iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenneth

Unfortunately not. I saved a new version and the same thing happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had this happen to me as well, we are tracking this issue and trying to find a root cause. The way I was able to get a file that would open was to select delete from the ellipsis menu on the organizer on the iPad, then go to Deleted files and choose Restore.

Other work aorund options to try would be to save out as a psd or tiff from desktop then open that file on the iPad to generate a new cloud document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines