Unsupported file format error - photoshop for ipad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this morning we are receiving this error on photoshop for iPad. So far we were able to open the same images without error. Last evening we updated iOS to 14 on iPad. Any solution? Thanks 

[Moved to Photoshop for Mobile by moderator.]

Ok, so after the upgrade, iOS had reset to defaults. So access to photos to apps using the folder was turned off. Turning it on in settings solved the error. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unsupported file format error - photoshop for ipad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this morning we are receiving this error on photoshop for iPad. So far we were able to open the same images without error. Last evening we updated iOS to 14 on iPad. Any solution? Thanks 

[Moved to Photoshop for Mobile by moderator.]

Ok, so after the upgrade, iOS had reset to defaults. So access to photos to apps using the folder was turned off. Turning it on in settings solved the error. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I've got the same issue, but I cannot find the right settings to make it work again. The parameters on Ipad are so damn small, we can change almost nothing... Can you help ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I open the ipad settings - photoshop- photo access-changed to allow all of the photos instead of selectec photos. I remembered that the Photoshop had asked if I allowed the Photoshop to access to my photos. I selected " selected photos" instead of "all." So I changed to "all". 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and still no luck. Any other suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I'm stumped. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much!! I was pulling my hair out and didn't even think about the update changing things.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I keep getting image format not supported, how can I fix this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0