• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsupported file format error - photoshop for ipad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this morning we are receiving this error on photoshop for iPad. So far we were able to open the same images without error. Last evening we updated iOS to 14 on iPad. Any solution? Thanks 

[Moved to Photoshop for Mobile by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Ok, so after the upgrade, iOS had reset to defaults. So access to photos to apps using the folder was turned off. Turning it on in settings solved the error. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so after the upgrade, iOS had reset to defaults. So access to photos to apps using the folder was turned off. Turning it on in settings solved the error. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I've got the same issue, but I cannot find the right settings to make it work again. The parameters on Ipad are so damn small, we can change almost nothing... Can you help ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I open the ipad settings - photoshop- photo access-changed to allow all of the photos instead of selectec photos. I remembered that the Photoshop had asked if I allowed the Photoshop to access to my photos. I selected " selected photos" instead of "all." So I changed to "all". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and still no luck. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I'm stumped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much!! I was pulling my hair out and didn't even think about the update changing things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I keep getting image format not supported, how can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So how do you turn it on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines