• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated PS for iPad and lost all brushes

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if anyone can help. I have PS for iPad and I recent;y updated the app. No all my brushes are missing, and it's very glitchy when importing photos or textures. Has anyone else had such an issue and how do `I get my brushes back!!! Help please....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dominiquem98900864 ,

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile. See this post where one user said uninstall / reinstall fixed it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/m-brushes-missing-on-ipad/td-p/11603242?page=1
Here are the known issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ps-ipad

Were you part of the pre-release?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm Chamicara (Óptane)

I've heard about your issue.it's a great pleasure helps to you.So i've researched about this problem. Finally i got a solution from lots of users the same problem happened to them.So i figure out this solution will be makes get back your old settings and all things.Follow this instructions very carefully otherwise you would be lost your other data too.

Instrctions

Step 1 (Do this first,Didn't work follow the second step)

1. Save your files on the cloud.(if this solution not works for you this will save your data)
  2. Uninstall Your Application from device
  3. Don't Delete the File Data from your device.
  4. Reinstall the application
  5. Sign in

Step 2 (Make sure you've been done "Step 1" firstly)

1. Save your files on the cloud.(if this solution not works for you this will save your data)
  2. Uninstall Your Application from device
  3. Delete the File Data from your device.
  4. Reinstall the application
  5. Sign in

After Sign in your cloud data will automatically backup to your device.

For Extra Needs

• You can Get More Adobe Brushes here.
  • Also there's great application for iPad called [external link removed by moderator].From there you can use hundreds of handmade brushes easierly.

Thank You

Have a great Day !

Chamicara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines