• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is a working download link for new Photoshop Mobile - I am a subscriber- dont need new TEST !

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched now for 10 minutes - got a secure link to an SMS - only to find, that I cannot find a download link for the new photoshop mobile app (android) without enrolling for a new "Test" of the subscription ? ! There is no way to find a non "test page" -I AM a subscriber - I just need a download link to install !
Who the heck designed this labyrinth without a chance to find just the download ?

Please check this , maybe this an error on the german site, but like this it is impossible to install.

TIA
Stefan Steib

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there isn't yet an Android version of Photoshop mobile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that may be the case.
But why does Adobe not simply say this ?
Instead they just send you into an infinity loop of an sms, then download link, then redirect to the test enrolling page - all on my android phone ?
Nobody ever thought about checking an installed system and then display:
"Sorry not yet released for android, come here again later ?"
<BIG SIGH>.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has been saying for more than one year that Photoshop was coming to iPad. It wasn't necessary to say what it wasn't coming to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines