• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WHERE is lock transparent pixels

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use photoshop on desktop frequently and just downloaded it on my ipad, and it seems theres NO lock transparency? How is it that i can lock the layer normally, and have lock transparent pixels work when i do it on pc and load the file, And that theres lock transparency in fresco but i cant on ipad photoshop?:/ Am i just missing it or is there really no option for this cause clipping mask is annoying at best for my workflow and i'd rather not use it for this purpose

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lock Transparency, as you've mentioned, is in Fresco but not yet Photoshop for Mobile. Please add your vote to this thread in the Photoshop Feedback site:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/does-this-version-have-an-alpha-lock-feature-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines